Tackle a small to medium sized project with a single kit! This kit includes everything needed to complete your project from start to finish. Kit includes (1) AOR-14 Matte Black Rust Paint 14 oz Aerosol, (1) AOR-99 Surface Prep Wax & Grease Remover 14 oz Aerosol, and (1) Pair of Disposable Nitrile Gloves.
AOR-14 Matte Black Rust Paint
AGS Rust Solutions Surface prep removes contaminants that can cause poor adhesion and de-lamination. Effective and safe for use on metals, plastics, and fiberglass. Apply to bare or rusted surfaces to remove grease, oils, and waxes.
- 14 oz can allows you to clean and prepare up to 12 square feet
- Safe to use on metals, fiberglass, and plastic
- Removes contaminants to provide better adhesion and protect against de-lamination
- Apply to bare or rusted surfaces to remove grease, oils, and waxes
- Cleans surfaces prior to painting to achieve a professional, long-lasting paint job
AOR-99 Surface Prep Wax & Grease Remover
Stop rust from spreading, seal out moisture and prevent further corrosion with UV resistant rust paint. Easily apply directly over surface rust. Quickly run a wire brush over the rusty area to remove any loose pieces, then simply spray or paint on with any brush.
- No need to topcoat, unless desired
- Apply directly over rust
- Super durable, rated up to 300°F (149°C).
- Coverage: Aerosol 10-12 Sq. Ft
- Matte black finish
PREPARATION AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use a wire brush to remove loose rust, grease, and paint, make sure the surface is free of debris.
- Use the surface prep to remove greases and oils that could affect adhesion.
- Shake can for at least 2 minutes.
- Apply AGS Rust Paint 10” to 12" from the surface, apply in aside to side motion to achieve even coverage.
- Single coats dry to the touch in 20 minutes and are thoroughly dry in 3-4 hours at 68°F.
- For greater durability, a second coat can be applied one hour after the first. Allow 8-12 hours for a full cure after the last coat.