Matte Black Rust Paint, Gallon Size
Apply directly over rust! Stop rust from spreading and seal out moisture. UV Resistant and no topcoat needed. Super durable and long lasting.
- Applies directly over surface rust
- Can be applied with a paint gun or foam brush
- UV Resistant - seals out moisture and prevents corrosion
- Rust Solution is durable enough to withstand temperatures of 300° and 1,000 hours of the Corrosion Resistance Salt Spray Test; ASTM# B117
- All in one application - no topcoat necessary
- Dries to a matte finish
- Versatile to apply to any nagging rust you face. Automobiles, farm machine, and lawnmowers
Preparation and Application Instructions:
Use a wire brush to remove loose rust, grease, and paint, make sure the surface is free of debris.
If necessary use a mild solvent to remove greases and oils that could affect adhesion.
Stir can for at least 2 minutes, make sure all solids are mixed thoroughly.
Apply AGS Rust Paint with a brush or roller, ensure maximum coverage. Single coats dry to the touch in 20 minutes and are thoroughly dry in 3-4 hours at 68°F.
For greater durability, a second coat can be applied one hour after the first.
Allow 8-12 hours for a full cure after the last coat.
To apply with an HVLP paint gun, use a 1.2-1.4mm tip.